CEOs Now Believe Their Customers Are Expecting A Higher Sense Of Purpose
I suggest you read this whole article. No summary can do it justice. It covers one of my favourite leadership subjects: purpose.
Researchers discovered 4 traits of high-performing executives
- They're familiar with the whole business
- They make solid decisions
- They see where their organisations fits in the industry
- They forge deep relationships
The Navigation Game Plan: 9 Leadership Strategies I Learned From John C. Maxwell
This article focuses on trust. To build trust you should:
- Have clarity in your destination.
- Be able to envision your entire journey.
- Have a profound understanding of all possible obstacles.
- Have a self-awareness of our weaknesses so you can build a team that complements those deficiencies.
Have a good week.